Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bake Sale Tomorrow

So, freshmen class council is putting on a bake sale tomorrow and everyone should come out to support it! The money will go to freshmen class council to help put on"Friday's Fun Fest" which will be in late March or April. Its going to be a lot of fun, but we still need a lot of money to make it happen, so please come out and buy something!

Also, without and assigned topic I don't really know what to talk about. I guess I'll talk about the Grammys. I didn't really watch it all because I fell asleep but I did see The M.I.A. performance with Kanye, Weezy, Jay Z, and T.I....it's crazy that she was performing on her due date. And she was having contractions right before she went on. I also know that Rihanna and Chris Brown were not there. Chris Brown "allegedly" beat the shit out of Rihanna which is horrible. Apparently it was like really bad too with contusions on her head, bite marks, bloody lip...so hopefully she is OK and everything works out for her. As for him, he was dropped by a lot of his endorsements while the investigation is pending. I do know that he lost his Wrigley's endorsement (thanks to perezhilton.com). By the way, did you know Wrigley's was the first company to use a scanned barcode thingy on their products...it was a ten pack of gum.

Anyways, thats all I have to say today, but I will be blogging like crazy this week because I forgot to last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment