I was eating at Hawk's Nest last night and got a Diet Peach Snapple. The Real Fact on the inside of the lid was Snapple Real Fact #34: If you keep a goldfish in a dark room it will eventually turn white. I love Snapple and reading the facts on the lids every time I drink one. Has anyone ever tried putting a goldfish in a dark room to see if it turns white before? My roommates and I all got goldfish earlier in the year and we tested this fact out because we had heard it before. We left it in the closet for a few days and it did turn a whitish color. Unfortunately, it died a few days later. I don't know if this was because we left it in the dark or it just died.Another fact that they should add is that black goldfish turn white when they die. My goldfish, DMC, named after Dwayne Michael Carter aka Lil Wayne, turned white when he died. Lil Wayne is my favorite rapper. I don't know how i feel about his new song Prom Queen yet. Its a lot different that what he usually does but still interesting. Its alright but I will probably have to listen to it a few more times to find out if I actually like it.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment