Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween


I know this is kind of late, but I need some blogs because I'm a little behind. For Halloween I went to ECU. On Friday, I went to Halloweird, which was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. I was Pocahontas for both nights. The only downside of Halloweird was that I lost my feather. On Saturday, I drove up to ECU with my friend Michael and his friend. When I got there I hung out with my brother and my best friend, Lulu, who both go to ECU. It was a lot of fun. I was planning on going to the party my brother's fraternity threw with Lulu and her sorority sisters but ended up hanging out with Michael and our friend Zach. It was a lot of fun, even though it wasn't what I had planned on doing. We went to a few parties and ended up downtown for a few minutes. There were tons of people. It was like Franklin St. but at 12:00 the cops didn't clear the streets. I thought I was prepared and brought an extra feather just in case I lost my first one but ended up losing both so I was very disappointed. On Sunday, Michael and I went to SupDogs, a really good hot dog place in downtown Greenville, for lunch and then left for Wilmington. When I got back here, I took a nap and then my roommates came back from Chapel Hill and we talked about our Halloweens. All in all it was a fun Halloween and I definitely would like to go back to ECU again sometime because it was really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment