Thursday, November 12, 2009
Next Semester
Last week I registered for classes. I was very surprised that I got into all the classes I wanted. My schedule will be a lot better than this semester I think because I won't start class until 11:00am, except for Tuesdays in which I will start at 9:30am. This semester I have class at 8:00 and 9:00am every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, which I kind of hate. I am a night owl and do most of my work at night, so staying up late and then having class early in the morning gets difficult sometimes, especially if I don't have time to eat breakfast or get an iced coffee from the library in the morning. I'm majoring in International Business and minoring in Spanish, but I think I'm going to change my major to either Marketing or Economics. I'm taking Econ this semester and I really like it, so after I take another this spring I'll see how I like it and decide if I want to switch. I also think I would really like Marketing because I like business and being creative, so it might be a good fit too. Either way, I'll still minor in Spanish because I have a lot of hours and I think it will be useful in the business world. Also, next semester I'm only taking 15 hours which will be a bit easier compared to my 17 hours this semester (two lab classes). So, while I'll miss waking up at 7:00am everyday for English, I'm excited that I don't have class until 11:00 next semester!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment