
A few weeks ago my roommate, Alice, showed me this website. It's called "People of Walmart." It's a really funny website and I look at it once in a while when I'm bored. Some of the pictures are really bizarre and something you would only see in a Walmart. It is also funny that Walmart sort of represents America and the people in these pictures are truly unique. It shows the diversity and uniqueness of the people in our country. Most people go to Walmart because you can buy virtually anything you could ever want and for a very cheap price. While some may not agree with their business practices, it is still one of the top corporations in the country. This website shows some of the ridiculous people that shop there. It's just a funny website to look at if you are bored. There are truly some unique characters in America.
I posted a picture of a guy with an iguana from the site because when I was in Joann Fabrics a few weeks ago buying supplies for my Halloween costume, a girl walked in with her iguana on her shoulder just like this guy. I thought it was really weird and had to do a double take because I've seen people take their dogs shopping with them, but never their pet iguana. Anyways, take a look at the website if you're looking for a couple laughs or "what were they thinking?!"

No comments:
Post a Comment