Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wednesday

Bloggers block, like writers block, is when you can't figure out anything to blog about. I have had this for like the past month. Because we haven't been assigned any blogs for class, I haven't been on blogger.com for a while. I also have no idea what to write about. My feelings on blogging haven't really changed since the beginning of the semester. While I don't think it's hard to blog, I think it is hard to find topics that are worth writing about. Anyways, I stumbled across a website that had like interesting topics to write about and one of them was "How do you feel about Wednesdays?" I think I'll write about this because today is Wednesday.

I like Wednesdays, aka hump day, for the most part. I have 3 classes which aren't too hard, yet they are really spread out. ENG 201 at 8:00, PAR 103 at 9:00 and BIO lab at 6:00. I like my schedule being like this because I have a long break where I can either a) go back to sleep b) study/do homework or c) do nothing all day until my bio lab. Sometimes it sucks though because I'll be hanging out with my friends or doing something and I have to leave and go to class. I also hate that I have class at 8 in the am, but at least it is a class that is enjoyable compared to some of my other classes. Also, it means it is almost Friday, which is the weekend. Fridays are probably my favorite day of the week because it marks the beginning of the weekend. There's no class on Saturday, so I can do whatever I want on Friday and not have to worry about any obligations on Saturday (for the most part). Anyways, Wednesdays are a pretty good day of the week because it's the middle and means it's almost the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment