Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fall Break


For fall break I went home to Chapel Hill. On Friday, a bunch of friends and I went to UNC to celebrate our friend Michael's birthday. We went to the Warehouse, which are really nice apartments on Rosemary St. When we were leaving to go to Franklin, my roommate, Hanna, spotted Brett on the sidewalk infront of PB's. It was really funny yet awkward at the same time. I would have never guessed seeing one of my teachers in Chapel Hill. On Saturday, I went out to eat with my family for me and my brother's birthday. We went to this really good italian place but I can't remember the name of it. Sunday I didn't really do much except shop and meet up with a few of my friends who were also in town. Monday I went to ECU for the day to visit my brother and friend and then came back to Wilmington at night. Today, I'm doing all my homework and catching up on blogging because I need a couple more before they are graded. My fall break was very relaxing and I could actually sleep in and stuff, which was good. Anyways, my fall break was really good and relaxing because I got birthday presents and got to sleep in, which was much needed. I also got to eat dillo and go shopping at my favorite stores. Armadillo Grill is a restaurant in Carrboro that is amazing. The queso and chicken tacos are really good and I don't even like cheese. Also, its not expensive and you will always see someone you know there because everyone in Chapel Hill goes there.

No comments:

Post a Comment