I was stuck on what to write about in my next blog, so I googled "interesting blog topics". I found this website and it was pretty helpful. I think I will start picking a random topic to write about for when we aren't assigned a blog topic. The topic I choose to write about today is "How I Shop."
I love shopping. Like a lot. I love clothes and shoes and bags, but not as much as the other two. When I go shopping I usually just look. I'm really picky about what I like, but if I like something I will probably buy it, and in every color. I go in to the store and look around, try on what I like and buy it. I don't really take a long time. I can scope out if I'll like something in the store in a few minutes. When I go to the mall I usually only go to my favorite stores. Urban Outfitters, Anthropolgie, J.Crew, and Nordstrom. Then I leave. Sometimes I'll go somewhere else but usually I stick to those four stores. I also hate looking through clothes, which is why I love online shopping.
I also am obsessed with online shopping. I do it all the time. I hate having to sort through clothes or when clothes are scattered everywhere. I also like how with online shopping I can choose "view all" and see everything in a certain category that a store has in stock. Most of the time I browse websites and add everything I want into a shopping bag. If I need new things, or have to have what I added, then I'll buy it. If I just like it or don't have the money I just keep looking. My favorite part of online shopping is that I can do it anytime, anywhere.

No comments:
Post a Comment