
I found this topic from this webiste. What I'm going to blog about today is, "Why I care about Celebrities."
I don't know why I care about celebrities. I actually don't really care about them as much as I find them interesting. With blogs like Perezhilton and e!online, I have become addicted to reading and knowing about the lives of celebrities and what is going on in Hollywood. I think its fascinating, even though they are just normal people. In recent weeks, I have cut back on how much I check these websites, maybe once or twice every few days, or if I am really bored I'll read a little, but I used to be OBSESSED. I would check them, especially perez, multiple times per day. I think because they are famous and in the public eye, is why I want to read about them. Also, I love gossip and the things going on in their lives are interesting and make for good gossip. So, I wouldn't say I care about them, but I care about what they do and care that I have access to read about what they do. I don't understand why I am interested in it though because I wouldn't want people reading and knowing about every little detail of my personal life. I guess they put themselves out in the public eye so they should get used to it, but it must suck. Anyway, I am interested in what celebrities do and the gossip about them, but I don't actually care about them personally because I don't know them.

No comments:
Post a Comment