Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Random Blog #4


I've decided I'm going to try and write a blog each week, like we are supposed to, rather than trying to play catch up at the end of the grading period. At first, I didn't really like blogging. I still don't like it that much but it's growing on me. After writing like 5 blogs yesterday, I got kind of into it and am going to try and write them on time from now on. The topic of this blog is going to be my favorite food.
Now, you probably don't care what my favorite food is but I'm going to blog about it anyway. My favorite food is hotdogs. It used to be grilled cheese until about a year or two ago. I used to be obsessed with grilled cheese. Like I would eat it almost everyday. I still love grilled cheese but have become obsessed with hot dogs. It's weird, I become obsessed with foods and eat them all the time, then get sick of them and find a new food. Everyone thinks it's weird how I can eat hotdogs all the time because I am a very picky eater and hotdogs are like the most disgusting food ever. The scraps and byproducts of random animals. If I think about what they actually are, then I get kind of grossed out, but they taste delicious. I don't know how I became to like them so much. I think a couple summers ago my friend and I like only ate hamburgers for like two weeks so I switched to hot dogs and have loved them ever since.
In Wilmington I like to get my hotdogs at the Trolly Stop or Cookout. The Trolly Stop has the best buns ever. The hot dogs aren't that amazing but the buns are soo good. They also have surfer dogs which are amazing. I could eat them everyday(maybe). It's a hot dog with mustard, melted cheese, and bacon bits. I also get a hot dog with the secret sauce. I don't really know what's in it, but I think it's all of the condiments mixed together. Sounds gross but it's actually good. I also like Cookout footlong hotdogs with ketchup. They're good too. Unlike Trolly Stop, Cookout hot dogs are grilled rather than boiled. I like grilled hot dogs better. In conclusion, I love hotdogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment