Sunday, October 18, 2009
I have no idea what to write my 3rd paper on because there are a lot of things with obscure definitions that seem interesting. I went to the opposing viewpoints site from the library and that helped me out a little. One of the first ones that I saw and think would have a lot of information on was alcoholism. Also, lots of kids abuse alcohol and don't know the dangers of it. There is a lot of information about it so I hopefully won't have any problem doing research. Lots of college kids abuse alcohol and stuff but aren't alcoholics. I'm think I'm going to research what makes someone an alcoholic rather than just someone who abuses alcohol and whether or not it is a disease or not. Those were the two most common debates about it that I found when I was doing some background research. I don't know which one of those I will do my paper on yet, but will hopefully soon after I do more research. I'll probably pick the one with the most information.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment